Ideas in Partnership
Ideas in Partnership was founded in 2002, by Carolyn Maniukiewicz, who is well known as an expert in Entrepreneurship throughout Scotland and the UK. It began originally as a Market Research business, and now offers a full suite of services which can be underpinned by sound research:
• strategic marketing and business development
• project management
• ideas generation
• events management
Carolyn has over 25 years of experience in marketing having worked for all the leading research companies such as MORI, Martin Hamblin and Systems 3. Carolyn worked for the Scottish Enterprise Network for over 7 years, latterly as Head of Entrepreneurship for Scottish Enterprise Grampian, during this time she was also seconded to Scottish Enterprise National.
Carolyn has been instrumental in taking forward many new initiatives which have had proven success. She has worked alongside Scottish Enterprise in delivering the Personal Enterprise Shows from both a strategic and operational point of view.
Our locally based team of 8 hail from a variety of business backgrounds and we also have up to 15 researchers available on an ad-hoc basis to provide market research support.
• George Maniukiewicz, Director
• Mark Maniukiewicz, Sales and Business Development
• Alison Murray, PA/Business Mentoring Assistant
• Christine Adam, Project Executive
• Helen Johnstone, Project Executive
• Clare Scott, Project Executive
• Kim Montgomery, Clerical Assistant
• James Grove, Accounts